Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Always Keep Your Dreams Alive!

This post is kind of a follow up of "finding balance," my last post. This is about finding where you belong and embracing it.

We all look for happiness, but the reality of it is, happiness should find us. It finds us when we are content being who we are, its when we are comfortable enough in our own skin to do our own thing- to live our life worry-free of what others think of us. To do what makes US happy.

I can say, for myself, I've always been happy with the person I am, its something I owe to my family, for making me believe in myself, and the beauty of my dreams. Making me feel like no matter what I do, I have worth. I have been a lot of places in the past few years- mentally and physically. I think about where I was 3 years ago when I moved to Los Angeles, and where I am, today, in New York, looking to turn the page of the next chapter in my life. Every day of the past few years has taught me more about what I want out of life, what I need out of life and most importantly, what i deserve.


What I've learned over the past 3 years is that sometimes hard work is noticed, sometimes it isn't. Regardless, never let that change how hard you work. Someday, someone will notice your hard work and drive and give you a chance.

Never change who you are for someone else. You are yourself; unique and beautiful. Nobody should ever tell you your not good enough, and if they do, chances are they are just miserable in their own skin that they have to put other people down. Feel bad for them, and hope that one day they find their calling.

Take time to just enjoy where your at, enjoy how far you've come and enjoy the beauty of living.

Dream big, dream huge...whatever you do, don't give up on your dreams!

Do your best, day in and day out. Don't take any moment for granted. Work hard, stay happy and breathe in fresh air.





One more final thought-don't ever get too comfortable in your everyday life that you forget what your real dreams and goals are. Continue to dream and persevere every single day, and you can't go wrong.




No comments:

Post a Comment